Join our techno/house discussion forum on Facebook
Our Facebook forum is a place to post quality house and techno, interact with like minded people and find out about the latest events in Ireland.
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
1. Post tracks you love, get a debate going on artists, genre’s, festivals etc. Feel free!
2. Play nice, this isn’t the Dàil. Once it’s house, techno or electronic music – respect people’s tastes.
3. Promoters CAN post their events into this group, ONCE when the event is launched and ONCE again on the week of the event – multiple posting of events outside of this window will result in an automatic ban.
4. Tune I.D’ videos are fine, we’ll try and find it for you and find a link to buy/stream the track as well – but we ask you use your own discretion before posting. If it’s a genuinely high quality video capturing a moment and the sound is clear then post away, if it’s a 7 second long sideways video with with sound quality lower than a Nokia 3210 then we ask you not to post it.
5. We have a rinsed list – we want this group to be about posting new music, hidden gems, etc. not about posting the same 10 tracks that EVERYONE has definitely heard – these type of tracks are obviously bonafide classics already.
6. Say no to Sandstorm.
Photo by Omar O’Reilly