Ah yes, we’re here once again.
Reality TV show ‘Love Island’ has returned for it’s ‘Winter Edition’, because one series, or two months of it on our TV’s just wasn’t enough. We’re now blessed with our social media and potentially small talk being dominated by the TV show. We don’t usually knock people’s interests but we’re not the biggest fans of some of the negative backlash some of the participant’s get, it’s just not very sound.
So anyway, we’ve compiled a list of 10 of our favourite Boiler Room’s of the last few years you should Watch (or rewatch) instead of watching Love Island this year.
1. Cadency AKA Hector Oaks at the ‘Herrensauna’ Boiler Room (2018)
2. Belfast’s very own Carlton Doom at AVA’s Boiler Room (2019)
3. Peach taking over Boiler Room Manchester (2018)
4. Mark Broom’s whopper house & disco set at Boiler Room Columbia (2019)
5. VTSS at the Mondo Disko Boiler Room in Madrid (2019)
6. Tommy Holohan at Higher Vision’s Boiler Room (2019)
7. Courtesy at the beloved Dekmantel Boiler Room (2018)
8. Mall Grab at Glitch Festival in Malta (2019)
9. Parfait at the insane Paris / possession Boiler Room (2019)
10. Palms Trax at Dekmantel (2018)
AND just one more for good measure!