The much loved radio station and cultural institution NTS Radio has partnered with Carhartt to offer 6 artists an opportunity to bring their career to the next level with a year long mentorship programme.
The programme includes the provision of new equipment, studio time, music video production, guest shows among other essential tools to enable your music career to get to the next level. We think it’s a great opportunity for up-and-coming artists to develop their skills so get those applications in. The deadline is May 2nd. Find further details below:
NTS Work in Progress (NTS WIP) is open and taking applications from artists or bands to be part of NTS WIP 2021.
NTS WIP aims to support artists from all backgrounds and across all genres globally – anything from R&B through to traditional folk, ambient improvisations, garage punk or rap.
NTS WIP 2021 will take 6 artists to the next stage of their careers.
Selected NTS WIP artists will receive the following:
- AUDIO EQUIPMENT
Audio Technica, Native Instruments, Pioneer DJ, Spitfire Audio
- STUDIO ACCESS
Real World Studios, Baltic Studios, NTS Radio Studios
- MIX & MASTERING RESOURCES
- MUSIC VIDEO
An NTS produced Music Video
- GUEST NTS RADIO SHOWS
- PRESS PHOTOS
Mentoring sessions from music industry experts
- NTS SUPPORT & PROMOTION
- CARHARTT WIP CLOTHING
HOW TO APPLY:
- NTS WIP is open to applications from Monday 12th April
- All applications must be made through our application portal. The deadline for submitting your application is 23:59 (UK time) on Sunday 2nd May.
- We expect this to be popular, so we cannot accept late or incomplete applications.
- If any potential applicants have accessibility needs and would like some assistance completing the application, we are here to help – please email us at email@example.com.
The NTS team alongside Philipp Maiburg and Michael Leuffen (Carhartt WIP) will be selecting 6 artists or bands. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed remotely in June 2021. Selected artists will be announced in July 2021.