The Lockdown Series is our latest series in which we invite some friends of ours to choose 10 tracks they feel are essential listening to get you through this lockdown and isolation period.
We’ll be bringing you the picks of some local and international names which will be sure to make your quarantine a little bit easier. These songs selected by the artists will be both a representation of what they play and what they’ll be listening to in their downtime during lockdown, a deeper dive into the minds and tastes of the DJs you love.
For the fifth edition of the series we have Irish artist Pusher. Pusher is a familiar name for those involved or interested in the Irish scene and he is a talented DJ & Producer who has been showcasing his live sets lately.
Check out Pusher’s top 10 picks!
1. Star B (Riva Starr + Mark Broom) – Gotta to have you – Snatch Records
2. Stojche – Persistence Dub [Sungat]
3. Loco Dice – We’re Alive (Ellen Allien About XX remix) [Desolat]
4. Mella Dee – 01302 (999 Mix) – [Hard groove]
5. Vril – Vortekz [Delsin]
6. D.Dan – burnout [Lobster Theremin]
7. Roman Poncet – Focal [Figure]
8. Dubspeeka – Tanya – Odd Even Label
9. Orlando Voorn – Dirty Rules (Christian Bonori Remix) – Elypsia Records
10. Local Group – Baby Talk – Human Concrete Block Label
If you need more lockdown essentials, check out Strangers list here!