Samhain is set for it’s return this weekend for the first time since 2014. The last edition of the festival took place in 2014 with the likes of Maya Jane Coles, Rodhad and Booka Shade on the lineup.
The festival will take place over two days this year in the new location of Weston Airport with this Saturday focusing on electronic music while Sunday hosts Liam Gallagher as a headliner.
Lineup & Set-times
The Saturday of Samhain sees a lineup filled with some of the biggest names in dance music including Eats Everything and Annie Mac. Tickets are still available here.
The Sunday sees a completely new twist to Samhain with ex-one-half of Oasis Liam Gallagher headlining. He’s joined by The Strypes and Touts. The Sunday of Samhain is completely sold out.
How To Get There
You can book the bus for either day via the link below.
What To Bring
- Your Ticket – There’s always one person ringing their ma wondering if their ticket is on the kitchen table.
- Cash – Queue’s for ATM’s aren’t fun when your favourite DJ is playing in the distance.
- ID – Samhain is an over 18’s event. You’ll probably be asked to prove it.
- Comfortable shoes – Your friends don’t want to listen to you complain about your sore feet.
- Ear Plugs – Tinnitus isn’t fun.
- Charged Phone + Power Bank – Nobody likes losing their friends.
What Not To Bring
- Wellies – It’s all concrete so mud should be non existent.
- Alcohol – It’s not a BYOB festival. There will be bars open inside(including a gin bar)
- Not sound people.
- Weapons – Obviously.
How To Stay Safe
As always we do understand that some people or somebody that they know will inevitably take drugs this weekend. You can check out our guide to staying safe when using festival drugs below.